[IP] IP] Pregnant pumpers....

 I've got a good one for you! My daughter was born 2 MONTHS early in
1979 due to pre-eclampsia. She was 7 lbs. 8 oz. I shudder to think what
she would have weighed if I had carried her for another 2 months!!

Karen in North Pole, AK
Dx'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996

agree.  My daughter was born 3 weeks early and weighed