Re: [IP] Pregnant pumpers....

Rachel.  I recently got married in June.  My Dress was also tight on the top
.  When i had my dress altered i asked if they could make me something to
clip my pump onto.  The made me a thigh band.  It worked great.  It was easy
to access the audio blous for the whole day.  Godd luck and hope your
wedding is everything you dreamed about.

Tina