Re: [IP] Pregnant pumpers....

Hello Janet,
My name is actually Rachel, but I go through my dads
e-mail. I just wanted to congratulate you for your good
news. I only hope that in a few years I will be able to
share the same good news with everybody.  Any helpful
advice that you have will be greatly appriciated.  I also
have a question about where to put a pump when I will be
wearing my weddig dress. I have heard several people put
it in their bra, but the top of my dress is very tight
fitting.  What have you found to be other options?