Re: [IP] bolusing in your sleep..

Well your daughter must be very disiplined when it comes to her diabetes!!  To actually measure her popcorn and take the correct insulin IN HER SLEEP!!!  I've yet to do that!

Could it be she had a fever?  I know that when I get a fever(very rare) when I'm sick I sorta go weird!
 Last time I was dreaming that Matlock was outside my window and there was a couple out their that wanted him to be their lawyer and they were all yelling at each other and fighting!  Well I woke up and heard them and went running into my moms room in the middle of the night screaming that matlock was fighting out side my window, so my mom went out their and found 2 cats fighting!!  Well the next day I had to go to the hospital and my mom told EVERYONE about my matlock dream!!!!

LOL I think that once she's well again it should become a ergular thing, I would hope!  If it does you could always put the child block on!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm