[IP] Confusing Lantus and Humalog

I have been using Lantus and Humalog since July, with fairly good results,
and will be starting with a pump in January.

I found an easy way to avoid confusion between Lantus and Humalog - I
dispense the Lantus using a syringe at bedtime (I keep it at my bedside),
and Humalog using an insulin pen during the day. Simple and effective, and
no possibility for confusion.

Hope this helps!

Anxiously awaiting the new year and the new pump