Re: [IP] Pregnant pumpers....

It is a little firghtning to see that everybody had rather
large babies, and they all delivered early. When I had
said something to my previous doctor about wanting to have
children all he did was show me pictures of deformed
babies, and tell me this is all I have to look forward to.
 Needless to say he is no longer my doctor.  What type of
things did you have to do to prepare your body before you
became pregnant?  What effects did being pregnant have on
your bg? Did you have any complications during the
pregnancy or during delivery?  Any information that you
can give me would be very helpful