[IP] bolusing in your sleep..

 I was wondering if this has ever been done by any of the list members?  My
15 year old daughter was home from school sick on Monday..while she was
sleeping I monitored her blood sugars (I can test her & she doesn't wake up)
I wondered why her sugars had dropped from 7.7 to 4.5 in a space of 2 hours.
When I woke her up she was dreaming about eating popcorn & had bolused 1.5
units in her sleep!!  Yikes!  I am one of those parents who continue to test
thru the nite & now i just found another reason why I have to keep doing
this.... In the mean time I've tryed to stop reminding her constantly thru
the day to test & bolus..I'm afraid she's hearing my reminders even in her
sleep (~_~)  Has anyone else ever dealt with this?
 From a worried "Pump Mama"
 Kathy McAfee
The McAfee's