Re: [IP] Remote

I wear it between the two cups, so it is against my skin. Now that the pummps are so much smaller then they used to be its great! If you can still see the pump try wearing it with a push-up bra. It comes down to experimenting with different bras and finding one that is the most comfortable for you. Body by Victoria (Victoria Secret) works great.