Re: [IP] Re: My New Diabetes Team

Yeah, can you imagine if the Davis Center opened satellites in all 50 states?
Hey, there's an idea! Of course, if the diabetes epidemic continues, they may
have to...

I always chuckle when it says in the Diabetes Forecast to "check with your
diabetes team." When I was with Humana HMO, my "team" consisted of a primary
physician who seemed to know less about diabetes than I did.

Congrats, Gail!

JP