Re: [IP] Question: How important is it to have a pro-pump endo?

At 08:15 PM 12/10/02, you wrote:
>Having a pro-pump doctor would, of course, be best, but if you can't find
>one, it isn't the end of the world.  That's just my opinion.
>dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

My endo is not especially pro-pump, so I had to convince him that a pump
was a better option for me than the MDI that I was currently using (Lantus
was not available then).  I just had to work a little bit harder in
convincing him.  One thing that I find interesting is that some doctors
will not want to recommend a pump if your A1c is too good, and yet not want
to recommend a pump if it's not good enough.

dxd 1963, pumping 2000