Re: [IP] Re: Pump versus shots

Hey let's not foget fogetting the unused insulin rule like I did one time
with Josh.  Can't remember if it was on shots or the pump.  Man o Man did
that freak me out.  We learned that rule the hard way with an all-nighter!
Things can happen no matter what,  We are human and we will make mistakes,
whether it be on the pump or on shots or whatever.

Sylvia
mom to joshua