[IP] Digest form

One of the problems with having more than one illness
is keeping up with all the support information.  Some
of the lists are a lifeline.  The way I can handle it
all is by getting some lists in digest form.  When you
get the message in digest and someone copies a reply
we have to keep scrolling down to get to the next
message.  It would help a lot if people only copy the
part of the message (maybe a sentence) that they are
referring to.  I can't tell you what a difference it
would make in reading the messages.
Thank you.

Ginny