[IP] ] If you have never been on IP chat read this

I have not been able to get into the Members Only site for a couple of
months. I am using my email addy and the lower case word "pumper" and it does
no good. I have sent three emails to the help desk and do not get a response.
I even tried subscribing again and still nothing. I guess I am just not
supposed to be there.

Maribeth Hughes