[IP] If you have never been on IP chat read this

I am sorry but I have to disagree with some of you about the chatrooms when
there is a specific topic. When I first came to this web site a couple of
months ago I ventured into the chat rooms to learn about the different pumps
from the respective agents of the various companies. While the subject was
discussed very well I found that there were to many distractions with people
saying hi and goodbye and meet me here or there. As I went along for several
weeks it became apparent that the ones that were distracting were the ones
with the most information available to us newbies. Now I don't want to be a
fuddy buddy as I enjoy humor and socializing as much as the next person but
can't we keep the extra chatter to a minimum when there is a specific topic.
Thanks for letting me get this off my mind and this is just my opinion.

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R1000 9/02