[IP] Re: Pump versus shots (was Maude reports)

i started on the lantis/novolog program in june....
i was uning the novo-pen

my doctor gave me a bottle of humalog, just to have...
(at the time, i felt a "problem in the making")

in july, i was having real bad highs during the day
(from friday, until monday night, when i looked at the bottle,
and said to myself , "SELF Oh F#^$%in He&#^",....
"iv been shotting 43 units of humalog for the past 3 nights"....

And GUESS what....
i had no reactions at all.... go figure ??
(but ill bet my 1am bs was quite low)

dont think i could mess up like that with the pump....

dx 8/56 pmp 10/10/02