RE: [IP] Re: Cup of flour

The pastry chef in me (miserable preoccupation for a diabetic, no?) cautions
that volume measurement of dry goods is highly inaccurate.  The weight of a
"cup" of flour can vary from as little as 130 grams to as much as 170 grams,
depending on who does the measuring.  For consistency and accuracy in carb
counting, always weigh your dry ingredients.  For flour I start with a
standard weight of 154 grams per cup, and make adjustments from there as I
practice and learn a recipe.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.