Re: [IP] Re: Maude report

You've only heard about two cases of deaths on the pump, think of how many
people overall are on the pump and how many of those people have had so much
success with the pump.

At the beginning it was a little bit more hard work for me being on the pump
but that was just while I was getting used to it and because I am pregnant but
my goodness it's been worth it. My diabetes has never been under such good
control. My last A1C was 5.8 (or 5.5, can't exactly remember) and it's never
been like that before and what's more awesome is that it's so low not because
I am having so many low sugars but because the pump has helped me get tighter
and better control.

It's ultimately up to you and your daughter on whether or not she goes on the
pump but from my opinion and I'm sure the opinion of many others on this list,
it is worth it. Don't let two reports change your mind because there are so
many people around the world who use the pump and have had success with it and
from what I've read with so many emails from people of this group, they've
also had a lot of success with the pump, I know I have. :)

Jacqueline Hall
MM508 since May, just love it