Re: [IP] Re: Maude report

The 2 deaths I read about, were because of user error.  And there were a few close calls involving hospital stays.  Off hand I remember one being because of the user not rewinding the pump and pushing in the reservior of insulin.  I think your pretty save if you use common sense.  I realise that these things can happen with even the most cautious and smart pumpers, but likely not.

Please don't let these reports stop your daughter from getting the best diabetes care available(in my opinion)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm