Re: [IP] d-tron pump failure/poor customer service

I would either ask to be passed on to another tech person or hang up and call again until you get one.  There are always a few bad ones in the bunch!
Are you back on shots or were you able to refill it??
Good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm