[IP] Zyrtec-affect BG?

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Zyrtec-affect BG?

Do any of you have experience with the allergy medicine Zyrtec.  Has it had
an effect on your counts? My daughter has taken it the last several days and
we have had some high counts.  Of course we never know if it is the
conjestion or a cold, or whatever, coming on that could cause the high
counts, too.

I've taken Zyrtec a lot in the past, just started using ZyrtecD this last
spring and it doesn't make my blood sugars go up.
This may be a YMMV thing but that is my experience.
A cold and/or congestion can make your blood sugar go up.

Hope she is feeling better soon,

Faith & SweetiePie,her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-2000