RE: [IP] Standardized Tests (GMAT)

- -----Original Message-----
From: Michael J. Vincent
 mail

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has taken any standardized tests
(GMAT/GRE/LSAT) while on the pump.  These tests are long and stress
levels definitely fluctuate.  Any ideas/suggestions about maintaining
good BG control while remaining focused on the GMAT??

Thanks
- --mike>>

I think you can get special times and accomodations for food and testing
because of the ADA,
Michael our wonderful leader can get you all the info, I know he's written
about it before.

Hope you do well,
Faith & SweetiePie,her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-2000