[IP] sil serter (was softserter crapping out)

I just got my silserter from the Mini Med website. The cost is 14.95. About
six months ago MM lowered the prices on all their "serters". Sure makes it
easier to have extras no matter where you might be (work, home, on the road).
When they were 49.95 that did not allow for the extras unless you are one of
the luckier ones that has really good insurance or financially secure on your
Maribeth Hughes