Re: [IP] Welcome, Tricia B. - support groups

Last I heard we had 10 adults and 7 kids(including me) on pumps.  I've yet to hear of a support group but my nurse and trainer were going to get myself and the other 2 older "kids" together for an evening to talk and so on.
I may start to inquire about there being a actual support group started for pumpers and perspective pumpers.  But we've never really had success with diabetes support groups here.
But really with this site who needs a face to face meeting!!!
This site is perfect!  where else can you get thousands of pumpers together?  You log on when you can and catch up on what you've missed!!

We do try to get the kids together for "craft and chats" throughout the year to keep them in contact between summer camps.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm