[IP] Zyrtec-high count?-it's strep throat

Thanks to all who answered my question about Zyrtec-sounds like it doesn't
cause the BG to go up usually.  I got the answer to what was causing the high
count with my daughter at this point-trip to the Dr. this afternoon diagnosed
strep throat-so at least I know for now what is causing the immediate
Thanks again,
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02