[IP] Freestyle- Canada

Well I came to a deciaion about purcashing a freestyle tracker!  NOPE  mainly because it's not available in Canada.  And of course now that I know I can't have it I really want it!! :-)  Another down side is the $299 price is American so here in canada it would be close to $500, if not more!!  They've put me on a list to notify when it becomes available here. It would've been Feb before I could get a prescription for the strips anyways and who knows it could be out soon!

By the way the customer service was unbeilevable!!!  She was SSOOOOOOO nice and apolagize over and over again about my having to wait while she asked everyone if they knew when it would be available!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm