-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Benard

I have been on the Paradigm since 11/19.  I have absolutely no problems
with the pump.  It has exceeded my expectations in every way.  My
control has never been better and my TDD of insulin is down nearly 40%
versus MDI. I have only had to change the battery once.  I have been
changing my site every 2.5-3 days and also have not had any problems
with that. I wish that I would have pursued the pump years ago!

Best of luck,