Re: [IP] changing cannula and tubing ?

I change everything every 3 days, mostly because it is convienent to me and I'm a little nervous to reuse the tubing and reservior, I'm sure after time(when insurance runs out) I'll start reusing but for now I like to change it all every 3 days

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm