RE: [IP] Freestyle Tracker Case!

On 10 Dec 2002 at 10:06, Stephens, Janet wrote:

> Thanks for the link George!
> This is just what I've been looking for!  Looks like a possible
> Christmas present for me!:-) ...once I forward this lovely link onto
> some family folks!  heehee! So, this was in stock in a Dallas Office
> Depot?  I do remember that you are also in Dallas, right?:-) I'm very
> excited! Thanks so much! --janet

The OD on Webbs Chapel off of Northwest Hwy is one that has these in stock.  I was
concerned that people would not be getting exactly the same one by ordering online so I
went by there and double-checked.  A manager explained that the web-page pictures a
different model in the picture and that the page is confusing because it actually describes
three different cases, but that the SKU #925071 is THE PDA/Phone case that measures
4.75x7.125 in. made by Global Sourcing, and has a zipper closure.

Hope you've been good for Santa!      :>)