Re: [IP] Why should I choose the Animas pump?

I can;t tell you why you should choose the animas pump over the paradigm.
But what i can tell you is that i love my animas pump.. i wouldn't trade it
in for anything.  The reps at animas are great.  When i was deciding on what
pump i wanted to go with, they never pressured me at all.  When i feel like
i don;t know something about the pump or just want some new info i call up
and they talk with me.

Hope this helps