Re: [IP] Ilness and site problems?

    I have the beginning of an infection in a tooth. I knew it because of a
very slight pain, elevated BG's, and for the first time my sites only
lasting two days. I started on Keflex for the infection, my sites are
lasting longer again now, but I do have a 0.2 increase across the board on
basals until I get this tooth fixed.
    Surmising that the body is reacting to the site more intensely as a
foreign body during an infection sounds like a good guess to me. It does
make sense and is what I already figured happened to me.

Cody S. Alderson