[IP] Why should I choose the Animas pump?

I've been doing pump research for months now trying to
decide which pump.
I've got it down to two pumps - the MM Paradigm or the
Animas IR1000.
I've spoken with people on both pumps in three states
and have no question that both are excellent pumps
with excellent support.
MiniMed has advantages in that the company is an
older, more established company.  The MM rep has also
stated that he will loan (at no cost) me a CGMS to
fine-tune my rates.
Can anyone tell me any good reason to choose the
Animas over the Paradigm?
dx 4/63   not pumping... yet!

Do you Yahoo!?