[IP] re: remote

With my 508, I never used the remote. Now that I have the Paradigm, I usually
use the Easy Bolus feature. Instead of standing there waiting for all the
beeps to play back, I have been using the remote. I keep mine on my purse
strap or inside my purse. I figure even when I am at home, my purse is usually
in the living room, so it is always handy.

Hope this helps,