[IP] sil serter (was softserter crapping out)

How well do the sil serters work?  I hear about people talking about them.
Does it make it easier?  When can I get one?  I do not use minimed products
as I have an animas pump.

I have a sil serter but I prefer to insert my sils in manually. It seemed the
sil serter made the set look like "a ship that ran aground" going too deep.
Anyway I got mine along with my order of minimed infusion sets for free. I
think to get one without an order from minimed it is $50 which is unreal. You
can have mine if you want it. Sharon B email @ redacted