[IP] Re: Pump comparisons

I am a new pumper and am lucky enough to be trying out the Paradigm and
D-tron Plus pumps.  Both pumps have pros and cons that I can see, such as
the size of the Paradigm and its use of AAA battery, and the D-tron Plus'
use of the Lilly 3.0 ml cartridge and its computer interfaces.  What is the
group's experience with these pumps.  How reliable are they, and what kind
of battery life do they have, and what problems have surfaced.  Thanks.

John Griffin