Re: [IP] Remote

I keep mine with my meter. When I am using it...which is fairly often as I
were my pump in my bra...I keep it in that little pocket inside the pocket of
jeans. I keep my pump on vibrate because there have been times at bars where
I could not hear the pump. I also like the vibrate because it is more
discreet especially in school. If you don't use it often, I suggest keeping
it with your back up supplies.