Re: [IP] Zyrtec-affect BG?

    I used to take Chromium Picolinate to help with lean muscle mass
retention. The pill form had absolutley no effect on my blood sugar, but the
Wal-Mart "Fat Burner" drinks with the Chromium Picolinate would cause a hypo
in about a half hour. Probably due more to absorption because it was
dissolved and reached a better point  to be absorbed along the intestine
better than the pill form more than anything else. I never had any high BG's
with  or Allegra and I never tried Zyrtec.

Cody S. Alderson