Re: [IP] Remote

I've never used mine I have it in my Diabetes drawer.
 I had a family party a few weeks ago and I had accidently left it on the tv when I was cleaning, well at the end of the party my uncle walked up to my mom and showed her it and said how my cousin found it and they went outside to see what car it started well my mom said "oh thats the remote to sumers insulin pump", well you should have seen the colour drain out of his face!!!  I assured him it was ok that my pump didn't pick up the signals and that it would have beeped to alert me anyways!!!

Oooppps  I now make sure to keep it out of sight of those curious people!!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm