[IP] Zyrtec-affect BG?

Do any of you have experience with the allergy medicine Zyrtec.  Has it had
an effect on your counts? My daughter has taken it the last several days and
we have had some high counts.  Of course we never know if it is the
conjestion or a cold, or whatever, coming on that could cause the high
counts, too.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02