RE: [IP] brand new - deciding on a pump

Individual experiences vary, but I would suggest that all of the pumps work
extremely well, and the manufacturers are all great.  I've used MM since
about '91 with no complaints.  They've always gone the extra mile any time
I've needed them.  Users of other pumps will tell you the same about their

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.