-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Underhill

 You will hear the good/bad/ugly about EVERY pump company, so I would
suggest researching all and finding the one that best suits YOUR needs (ie,
vibrate features, daily insulin needs, size, etc). Check all of them out and
have them send you info, and meet with the reps...

Check out:

Good luck to you!