Janet, do you use the Co-Pilot? If so how do you like it?

From: "Stephens, Janet" <email @ redacted>responding to Summer's
request for info on the FreeStyle Tracker
<Snip>  There is a line graph, a pie graph and a "modal day" graph.  That
one I didn't care about as much but when I went to see my endo last Thursday
I showed him my new "gizmo" and he particularly liked the modal day chart.
<Snip> As far as cases, I'm still looking for an ideal one.  They didn't
think that part through very well,