Re: [IP] deciding on a pump - delivery rates

Yes you can and I do hold it down, getting pretty good at stopping at the right number too!!  But my point was that you can give as small as 0.1 if you need to.  For the audio bolus you can't just hold it down cause you need to hear the beeps, I only use about 2-3 units at a time for my boluses so thats 4-6 beeps to listen for.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm