[IP] Crapping-out SofSerter

Sherry C wrote, in part:
>>> does anyone have a sofserter they don't need? I use sofsets and NEED an
inserter. My old one is crapping out on me. It seems like the spring is
sprung or something and it takes several pushes of the button to get any
action. >>>

Call MiniMed. They'll probably replace it. Explain it to them. They even
sent me a free one when I had my first kinked set and complained about the
lousy SofSet and was headed for DKA rapidly.

Give it a try.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

To err is human, to really mess up you need a computer