Re: [IP] deciding on a pump - delivery rates

Summer wrote, in part:
> My paradigm delivers in 0.1 units per button press for express bolus, and
my audio bolus delivers in 0.5 -

Can you not hold the button down like on all the other MiniMed pumps instead
of 40 button pushes for 4.0 units?

And Brent wrote:
> I would think
> that some people would respond better to more deliveries of lesser amounts
> rather than waiting for the pump to have enough undelivered insulin saved
> so that it can deliver its smallest a basal increment.   With Kids
> ..05u could be a bunch.

This to me is almost funny - like not being able to wait 40 seconds for test
results when we used to wait 3 whole lminutes for some of our tests. My
first two pumps delivered in 1.0u only - bolus or basal. Nothing was broken
up into tenths or hundredths. I did that for 10 years. PTL for progress.

Has anyone heard there'll be a cure in about 10 years or less? (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Improvements aren't made without dissatisfaction or complaints.