[IP] Pregnant pumpers....

Hello. I just wanted to give some of the women that are pregnant or are
considering getting pregnant a little confidence.. I have been type 1 for
almost 9 years, and I had a perfect pregnancy.  I had been pumping for
exactly a year when I found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to a 6lb 14oz
baby girl on November 25th.  She was full term, and not a big baby. I had to
have a c-section only because she was in distress, she had the umbilical cord
wrapped around her neck, and it also had a knot in it.  I just wanted to let
you ladies know that it is possible to have a great pregnancy with diabetes.
Just watch your blood sugars and do the best you can.
Stephanie Olivieri