Re: [IP] Question for Freestyle Tracker Users

Thank You,
Hopefully I can find a cure for this disease!  ( both the logbook and
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
 Please Please Please tell me when(if) you find a cure for this horrible
plague lol. It was very hard to remember to write it all down when I was
trying to figure our my basils etc etc, but now the disease is back, and I
have basils set, so darn it I forget to write em down all the darn time
again. Oh well, maybe its a good New Years resolution to try;)
Tami in Tucson
Pumping since Nov 1/02