RE: [IP] I'm a Freestyle Tracker Users

I'm a somewhat new TRACKER user.  I've been using it about a month now and overall it is great!  You would REALLY benefit from it's automatic logging of BGs!  I don't know if you also record your carbs and insulin (I do quite compulsively:-) but you have to record those 2 things into the PDA yourself.  I'm still at the point where it's like using a new toy so I don't mind it at all!
I particularly like the graphs you can look at.  There is a line graph, a pie graph and a "modal day" graph.  That one I didn't care about as much but when I went to see my endo last Thursday I showed him my new "gizmo" and he particularly liked the modal day chart.
I also like the fact that it requires so little blood!  I've been using my arms and giving my fingers a break from the 10-13 tests/day.
I'm getting a $75 rebate but I just read another post that mentioned a $125 rebate!  that's pretty good!  I think it is worth the money.  I do hope they come up with a few updates or tweaks to the software as far as improved features, like showing basal rates in the logbook portion but I like it alot!
As far as cases, I'm still looking for an ideal one.  They didn't think that part through very well, I don't think.  But my purse has a perfect spot for my TRACKER and the strips and lancet device live together in a separate pouch along with the PDA cover (which does not fit on the PDA when the BG monitor module piece is in.  I like to keep my module piece in at all times for time saving and wear and tear factors (less wear and tear if you leave it in as opposed to repeatedly taking it out and putting it back in.
Feel free to write me back if you have any other specific questions!
Happy Monday:-)
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; pumping H-tron+ since 6/00)
I was wondering if there are any Freestyle tracker users out there that use the tracker and like it.  I have this horrible HORRIBLE DISEASE that prevents me from writing my test results down, not sure the name of the disease(could be lazyness?)  But for years now I can't for the life of me write them in my log books.  I was wondering if anyone out there had the same problem and found that the tracker has helped them.  It's alot of money to put out, but I feel it may be worth it, if I can actually get myself to use it properly.

Do you find the meter easy to use?
Is it very large, and does it come with a good case?  How do you carry the strips and poker?  In a separate case or all in the one?

Thank You,
Hopefully I can find a cure for this disease!  ( both the logbook and Diabetes!!)
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm