Re: [IP] Next Orlando Pumpers meeting??

At 11:15 AM 12/9/02, you wrote:
>Does anyone know when the next Orlando Pumpers meeting is?  I think it is
>usually on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.... I could be wrong though.
>Thanks in advance!
>     Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
>     Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"

Pump Club
When: Wednesday, Dec 11, 6pm
Where: Langford Park Recreational
1808 E. Central Blvd
Orlando, Fl 32803
RSVP: Kathleen Swinderman 1-800-915-3698 ext 5802- please be sure to RSVP
so we can plan appropriately
Join us for a holiday celebration and discussion with Dr. Gerald Miceli,
Endocrinologist. We will decide the meeting location for next year so
please come and share your thoughts. All pumpers, prospective pumpers and
support systems are welcome.