Re: [IP] deciding on a pump - delivery rates

With a pump that delivers insulin every 3 minutes, a .05 unit difference can
be significant.    .05u x 20 deliveries per hour = 1 unit.   I would think
that some people would respond better to more deliveries of lesser amounts
rather than waiting for the pump to have enough undelivered insulin saved up
so that it can deliver its smallest a basal increment.   With Kids pumping,
.05u could be a bunch.