[IP] deciding on a pump - delivery rates

My paradigm delivers in 0.1 units per button press for express bolus, and my audio bolus delivers in 0.5 - That is user adjusted, you can do it in 0.1 but I'd end up with to many beeps!  It also delivers in 0.1 for basal rates.  This is great for me as I almost always use full or 0.5 units, I don't need 0.05 units  but know there are many out there that do.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm